Sunday 11 October 2015

Facebook is spoiling my birthday!!!!

It's now 15.03 and the birthday wishes on my Facebook page are still appearing, over 240 at this point.
This is WONDERFUL, by the way. A huge thank you to everyone who has wished me a happy birthday, sent pics of cakes (with files in them - LOL) naked men with cake covering any bits that might offend FB's delicate sensibilities.....
What does p*** me off, however, is the post that keeps popping up from Facebook - "Enjoy your special day!"
I'd enjoy it a helluva lot more if I was able to THANK all these people!!!!
*breathes deeply*  *counts to ten*  *counts to twenty cos ten sure ain't workin'*

This is me thanking everyone. I CAN see all your posts - I just can't reply to them.

2 comments:

  1. FB is so stupid!! I hope your birthday is as fabulous as you are!!! See you soon @ GRL!! 🎉🎈📦🎂❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoyed your birthday! FB sucks! I'll see you soon at GRL too!

    ReplyDelete