Tuesday 15 April 2014

Love Lessons Learned is finally here!

Love Lessons Learned was originally to be a spin-off of the Learning to Love series, but it kind of got away from me...
Yeah, it's now the first book of a new series, called....Love Lessons Learned!
This first book is all about John, Evan's brother. If you read Evan & Daniel, you'll remember John!


And on a separate note...
Congratulations to the THREE winners of my Personal Secrets giveaway!
Sorry it took so long to get back to you, guys!

Terri, Angela and Shirley Ann - Congrats! A copy of Personal Secrets should be on its way to you. Leave a message to tell me which format you'd prefer.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you! I'm so happy. :) I am a Kindle user, so please send me the mobile or prc version. You are the best!
    terrihawk66@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete